Monday 2 January 2012

Nostalgia

Okay, so it's a New Year and for a change, as most people are looking forwards, I'm going to look back, I'm choosing to look at some of the work I have done in the past that I am particularly pleased in, even if it's only aspects of a piece of work. The first will have to be my final A-level piece:
You're probably thinking it's a very dark piece, and not just for the reasons of it being all black and white. So here's the back story, it's actually a poster advertising a short movie that my friend had filmed under the name "Life's A Bitch".

I will grant you it has faded somewhat since I painted it, although I must say, I had lots of fun doing it and am still rather proud of some of the shading on this piece.




Why not continue along the education theme, aye? Okay then, here we are with my final from art foundation. Well, one of. Overall I think I produced around 7-8 of variants of the original image, all with different colours and line work, must say that these are my favourites out of the collection though.

No comments:

Post a Comment