Sunday 17 March 2013

The Way of Shadows

 Motivation has finally found me and I've created a few things I'm actually happy with. I've decided to turn one of my favourite books into a comic, well, the start of a comic at least, it would be a massive undertaking to recreate the entire book. For the comic I'm creating the starting few scenes as well as a front cover relating to the pre-existing one from the book as well as a poster advertising the comic. Unfortunately none of these items are finished as yet but are all well under way. Below is a few trial and error pieces of where I am currently at in terms of the front cover and the poster. Hope you like them. I've also added in the existing book cover so that you can all get a feel of what I'm working from.





No comments:

Post a Comment