Thursday 15 December 2011

Didn't quite realise how much fun texturing images could be, so I did more! More you say? Yes, more! After all, practice makes perfect, as they say. Granted the later experiment wasn't as... Successful as George was, but I think it still turned out alright in the end, and that's all that matters, right?

 
Why A "FEAR cloud" I hear you ask, and that is a good question, for all intents and purposes it is a very random thing to produce, and for your inquisitiveness I shall reward you with a nugget of information...
I am a comic fan. This, thing is from the highly respected "Green Lantern" storyline which happens to be one of the best comics in my eyes (for reasons I will not go into right now). There we are, don't you feel better now knowing about the background of this picture? Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment